Sunday, January 25, 2009

BEST MONEY MANAGEMENT TOOL



This is the best money management tool I've ever used. Quicken came with my desktop when I bought it several years back and hooked up some of my accounts but not all worked. And I don't use my desktop everyday so it would be hard to track everything on a frequent basis. Recently Quicken came up with the free online version but there were some major issues with the software. It just didn't work. So far MInt.com works with every single bank that I have accounts with and user interface is very intuitive. Also it automatically categorizes all transactions. Every now and then you have to manually choose what bucket transaction falls into but it's no problem at all. Unfortunately currently this website only works in US. Here are some of the awards they received from Major media sources:

http://www.mint.com/product/awards/

Lev

No comments:

Post a Comment